It’s Simple, We Want Growth

Outperform your competitors with a smart approach to website design.  We will show you how you can grow your business by attracting more leads and clients

Why Do You Need A Website?

Whether you’re small or large business, you need to exist online. Truth is, the average consumer will consult 3-4 different companies before making a purchase.  If they can’t find you online, your competitor wins.  Small businesses compete with big box store, how? Because they have a professional website.  Let’s face it, to be successful in today’s competitive market you need a lead-magnet, sales-increasing and eye-catching professional website

Here are some of the benefits

Online Presence

Online Presence

Consumers expect companies to have an online presence and will not consider a business without a website


Grow Your Business

Having a professional website will sell to potential leads and interested clients at the same time

Upfront Pricing

24/7 Sales Machine

Your website is your number one marketing asset.  It will work for you 24 hours daily without taking a break


Build Credibility

Awards, reviews and branding are the most effective ways to build trust with your prospect clients

Perfect Picture

Perfect Picture

By managing the content and images, you get to paint the perfect picture for your company

Competitor Has One

Competitor Has One

56 percent of small businesses has a website, if you want to stay relevant, it’s important to exist online. 


e-Commerce Store

Selling products online has many benefits, lower operating cost compare to physical store as an example

Customer Experience

Customer Experience

90 percent of consumers will not return or consider your business if they had a bad experience

You probably have some questions..

Who Should Have A Website?

  • You would like to grow your business
  • You have a business but don't have a website
  • You have a business and a website but it's just a another landing page
  • You're tired explaining basic information on the phone
  • Your prospect client is asking to see your work or any videos
  • You're a blogger
  • You're just starting a business
  • You would like to start selling your products online
  • You're still handling manual client booking


How Exactly We Can Help

When it comes to convincing consumers to purchase your products and services, first impression is everything.  Majority of people won’t consider a business with a poorly designed website. 

Our approach is to develop an understanding of your business goals and challenges.  Beyond looking good, we will ensure your website will be effective, functional and built smart to attract visitors and keep existing clients.

Helping You Succeed

Our goal is to provide you with a high quality website and utmost service 

Lead Catching

Lead Catching

We will create you a smart website that will grab your visitors attention, provide relevant information and build trust so they will feel confident taking action


Unique Custom Design

Every website project is tailor-made to reflect your business theme, style and policies.  We don't copy and paste, we treat our clients the way we want to be treated



51 percent of consumers use their mobile phones to navigate the internet.  We will ensure that your website will look perfect using desktop, tablet and mobile devices



We’re not like others, we don’t disappear or ignore our clients post deployment.  We always provide training, support and any concerns that you may have

Upfront Pricing

Upfront Pricing

We believe in transparency, no hidden fees, no additional cost pre/during/post project development.  What we agreed on initially, that’s it end of story

Completion Date


Real-time updates to clients during the entire process to ensure on time delivery

The truth is...

Only 56 percent of businesses have a company website, this is your chance to beat the other 44 percent of them 


Here's What They Say

Victor Alviso
Victor AlvisoOwner Pastry Chef | Vic's Bake Shoppe
Read More
I loved working with John, his knowledge of building websites, what it needs to be successful and eye catching is sound. He communicates what he wants to achieve with the website having the client's goal in mind and executes quickly and efficiently. Thanks for the awesome website.
Mark Sarmiento
Mark SarmientoOwner | Marksman Tile
Read More
Orgmii web design is one of a kind. Smooth process from start to finish and fair price. He exceeded all my expectations and accommodated my business requirements.


What's Involved In The Project?




This is where we discuss your business goals and any challenges you may be facing.  Develop a practical solution that is suitable to your time frame and budget


Completion Date


Based on the proposed solution and effort required for the project, we will target a practical completion date




We will work closely with you and provide updates to ensure smooth and on time delivery

Competitor Has One



Once you approved your website, we will upload and go-live. We will also provide you with training and support so you have control of your website


Getting a website shouldn’t have to be complicated and expensive.  The cost of building a website is far less than the cost of getting left behind.